his library gives you the following features and enhances your user interface to an up to date looking style.
1. You have full control over the Rebar control. Setting of all dimensions, headertext, background, styles …
2. Supports DropDown buttons with button menues
3. Supports complete Explorer style toolbars with chevron buttons and menues.
4. Supports Explorer style MenuBar for SDI applications.
5. Supports toolbars which needs no corresponding menues, you can add your own commands for each button.
6. Supports separate Contextmenues for each toolbar or band
7. Supports also a contextmenu for the complete rebar control.
8. Supports full configuration of toolbars with drag/drop or with a configuration dialog (hold down the shift button for drag/drop or double click on the toolbar or the configuration dialog.)
9. Support of Office XP style Toolbars.
10. Support of Office XP style or Office 97 style menus.
11. Supports simple saving/restoring of a toolbar configuration.
12. Supports simple saving/restoring of a rebar layout.
13. Support of Schemes for individual configuring of the appearance (colors, font and some dimensions) of the SEToolBarXP and the SEMenuXP class.
14. Also included is a class to manage menu lists like recent file lists for example.
This library needs Vulcan.NET and is an add on for the VulcanVOGUIClasses.
It is compatible to the VO version of SEUIXP, which is available for VO 2.7/2.8.
For creating and managing high color toolbars the image editor of the most IDE’s are not very comfortable.
So I have also included my RibbonManager tool, which is a must have for this kind of work.
I have added a Vulcan.NET and a Visual Objects version, both are equivalent.
All is written in pure Vulcan.NET and the full source code is included, furthermore the source code of some sample applications.
Also Help files for Visual Studio 2005,2008,2010 and for Windows Html-Help are included.
For more information look at my hompage www.ebertonline.de .
Tags: Office XP style, Explorer style toolbars, XP style Toolbars, high color toolbars, rebar control, complete rebar control, Supports DropDown buttons, Explorer style MenuBar, Supports separate Contextmenues, Supports simple saving/restoring, configuration dialog, recent file lists, Visual Objects version, source code, toolbar configuration, rebar layout, button menues, shift button, SEUIXP Classes, user interface, chevron buttons, VO version, SDI applications, corresponding menues, style menus, individual configuring, double click, SEMenuXP class, pure Vulcan.NET, menu lists, Windows Html-Help, sample applications, information look, hompage www.ebertonline.de, Visual Studio, image editor, RibbonManager tool, drag/drop, dimensions, library, enhances, features, date, headertext, background, styles, band, 7., 8.