ImageButton.net for Visual Studio.net
ImageButton.net gives you the possibility to create easy nice graphical Buttons like known from pcGuardIT User interface. Don’t waste time in creating you own solution. Simply add ImageButton.net into your VisualStudio.NET Toolbox… that’s it. And then use Imagebuttons, like you know from normal .NET Buttons.
– Fully integrated into VS.NET Designer. Simply add ImageButton.NET to your Toolbox
– Create new Buttons with Drag and Drop like other for all other controls
– Supports also Transparent Images like PNG. (For Buttons with shadows for example)
– Possibility to define different Images for States Normal, Hoover and Selected.
– ImageButton.NET is built 100% in managed .NET Code.
– No additional license fees, when distributing your application
Unit Price: EUR 9.24 [Volume discount prices]
Total: EUR 9.24
plus 19% sales tax/VAT to EUR 9.24: EUR 1.76
Delivery: Download link by e-mail
Platform: Windows 98, Windows ME, Windows Server 2003, Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows XP x32, Windows XP x64, Windows Server 2003 x64, Windows NT4, 2000, XP, 2003
General requirements: .NET Framework 1.1 and Visual Studio.net 2003 or equivalent
Tags: Visual Studio.net, Windows XP x64, pcGuardIT User interface, Windows XP x32, additional license fees, Volume discount prices, EUR, Windows Server, graphical Buttons, new Buttons, imagebutton.net, VS.NET Designer, VisualStudio.NET Toolbox, Windows NT4, Main features, States Normal, Windows NT, different Images, Unit Price, sales tax/VAT, General requirements, Download link, .NET Framework, possibility, Hoover, time, solution, Imagebuttons, Language, Drop, shadows, controls, Code, Supports, PNG., Version, Selected, application, Platform