Unit Price: EUR 14.00
Total: EUR 14.00
plus 19% sales tax/VAT to EUR 14.00: EUR 2.66
Language: English, German, Portuguese, Spanish, Italian, French, Czech, Czech
The calculation is designed for a geometrical design and strength check of toothed belt transmissions. Application is developed in MS Excel, is multi-language, supports Imperial and Metric units and solves the following main tasks:
– Selection of the type of belt with a suitable output power.
– Selection of an optimum transmission alternative in view of power, geometry and weight.
– Option of designing a non-standard transmission.
– Calculation of all necessary strength and geometrical parameters.
– Calculation of power parameters and axis loads.
– Support of 2D CAD (AutoCAD, AutoCAD LT, IntelliCAD, Ashlar Graphite, TurboCAD) and 3D CAD in full calculation package (Autodesk Inventor, SolidWorks)
The calculations use procedures, algorithms and data from ANSI, RMA (Rubber Manufacturers Association), ISO, DIN, BS and basic documents from catalogues of companies ContiTech(r) and Gates Rubber Company(r). The database of belts includes the 20 most frequently used types of toothed belts.
Used standards: Synchronous Belts ANSI/RMA IP-24, 1983; DIN 7721; DIN ISO 5296; ISO 5295; ISO 5294