With qwertyGO! you are able to trigger sounds and songs with your computer-keyboard or midi-device. Play jingles and sound loops in a radio show or at the theater. You can also provide backing tracks for live acts and generate a click-track for the drummer on a separate channel.
qwertyGO! is an advanced media player. Play multichannel sound files for art-performances or sound sculptures or present examples of your work to customers at your recording-studio.
qwertyGO! is useful for all musicians/artists/DJ’s on stage, theaters, radio stations, for sport events or wherever you want to play jingles/backing-tracks/sounds-effects.
– Trigger sounds with you computer keyboard
– adjustable fade-in, fade-out and cross-fade time
– adjustable pitch
– "Stop All" function with adjustable fade-out time
– different play-modes like "play loop – stop when key is pressed again" etc…
– Mute groups
– supports different keyboard-Layouts (incl. QWERTY, QWERTZ, AZERTY …)
– multichannel/surround output and routing functions
– adjustable start and stop position in a waveform display
– imports WAV, AIFF, OGG, FLAC, MP3(via Apple CoreAudio/Windows Audio Compression Manager)
– generate Click-Track on separate channel
New in v1.5:
– Audio Plugin Environment (AU & VST Plugin Integration)
– new key Modules: Audio In Through (for Routing Live-In Audio through qwertyGo!)
– Trigger Group Parameter (to start sounds simultaneously)
– Appearance Settings
– 16 channel output option
– StandardEQ integration (internal version)
– Mac Version now Code-Signed and Retina aware
– Windows Version high DPI-Aware
New in v1.6:
– Queues (trigger different sounds with one key)
– "Undo" for all key related operations
– multiple selections & cut/copy/paste
Unit Price: EUR 29.00
Total: EUR 29.00
includes 19% sales tax/VAT to EUR 24.37: EUR 4.63
Delivery: Download, License key
Option: Backup Media [Info]
Download Protection (Duration: 24 months) [Info]
File Size: Full version: 13.9 MB
Download Time: Full version
56k: ~32 min.
DSL/Cable (1/8/16Mbit): ~2 / <1 / <1 min.
Tags: adjustable fade-out time, trigger different sounds, Play multichannel sound, advanced media player, separate channel, Routing Live-In Audio, new key Modules, Audio Plugin Environment, supports different keyboard-Layouts, Apple CoreAudio/Windows Audio, Version high DPI-Aware, VST Plugin Integration, channel output option, key related operations, adjustable pitch, adjustable fade-in, adjustable start, cross-fade time, sound loops, backing tracks, Mute groups, EUR, live acts, internal version, Mac Version, play loop, present examples, radio stations, different play-modes, multichannel/surround output, sound sculptures, sport events, waveform display, Download Time, License key, Group Parameter, StandardEQ integration, Compression Manager, imports WAV, File Size, multiple selections, Unit Price, Download Protection, Appearance Settings, sales tax/VAT, Backup Media, quot, qwertygo, min