Unit Price: EUR 1,200.00
Total: EUR 1,200.00
plus 19% sales tax/VAT to EUR 1,200.00: EUR 228.00
Delivery: Download link by e-mail
Language: English, Russian, russian
Rand Model Designer employs a user-friendly, high-level, object-oriented modeling language for fast and efficient design of complex models.
Rand Model Designer builds continuous, discrete and hybrid (continuous-discrete) models which can be used to perform interactive computational experiments.
Rand Model Designer is ideal tool for users who devise complicated and labour-intensive numerical computational experiments or wish to create new applications based on mathematical models.
Rand Model Designer is designed for Intel®-compatible computers running MS Windows XP, VISTA, Windows 7 and Windows 8 operating systems.
Rand Model Designer owes its unique efficiency to a number of features:
* Object-oriented modelling encourages the creation of component libraries, which can be modified, reused and exchanged, thereby saving time in new project development.
* The modelling language is designed for users whose skills lie in applications, not computer science; no knowledge of modern programming is required. The behavior and structure of the simulated system, and event-driven changes within it, are described through user-friendly mathematical language and diagrams.
* The software supports acausal, causal, and composite connections between model units thus making it possible for the model to look alike the technological scheme of the modeled system; physical modelling can be performed based on the connection of readily-available components.
* The automatically generated executable code for the built mathematical model is compiled code, ensuring high efficiency of computational experiments. It is possible to create executable code for building in independent external applications, using API. Rand Model Designer includes the option to perform parametric optimization of models.
* During code generation the final system of differential-algebraic equations is analyzed and the dimensionality of the system decreased if equations are found that can be solved analytically. The combination of this automatic analysis with fast numerical software makes it possible to work with large systems of equations (thousands of differential-algebraic equations), even in real-time.
* Stochastic models are supported.
* The product supports visual debugging, the visualization of simulation data, 2-dimensional and 3-dimensional animation.
* Built-in tools for interactive user interface through indicators and controls allow the development of independent program products and computer simulators.
* The ability to perform parametric optimization of the models.
* The ability to create executable models for integration into independent external applications using the API.
Tags: Rand Model Designer, computational experiments, independent external applications, object-oriented modeling language, interactive computational experiments, numerical computational experiments, executable code, MS Windows XP, user-friendly mathematical language, new project development, parametric optimization, independent program products, interactive user interface, EUR, differential-algebraic equations, fast numerical software, Unit Price, complex models, model units, mathematical models, executable models, sales tax/VAT, mathematical model, Download link, -compatible computers, efficient design, event-driven changes, Stochastic models, ideal tool, new applications, modelling language, component libraries, Object-oriented modelling, modern programming, unique efficiency, physical modelling, readily-available components, code generation, composite connections, Built-in tools, high efficiency, automatic analysis, 3-dimensional animation, technological scheme, simulation data, visual debugging, large systems, users, API