This includes overloaded renaming of types, methods, events, properties, parameters, fields and events, resources, encryption of strings, control flow obfuscation, metadata pruning, insertion of invalid IL instructions, suppression of disassemblers and many other techniques.
SourceArmor supports all versions of .NET framework and all platforms (x86, AnyCpu and x64). It also supports obfuscation of mixed .NET applications (with both managed and unmanaged code) and precompiled ASP .NET WEB applications.
In this way PC Guard for .NET (binary encryption, copy protection and licensing) and SourceArmor .NET (source code obfuscation) present total software security and licensing solution for .NET framework applications.
– Overloaded renaming of types, methods, events, properties, parameters, fields and events.
– Resources renaming.
– String encryption.
– Control flow obfuscation.
– Packaging (compression, encryption and tamper proofing) of .NET applications into single executable.
– Metadata pruning.
– Insertion of invalid IL instructions.
– Disassembler suppression.
– Support for all .NET framework versions (1.0, 1.1, 2.0, 3.0, 3.5 and 4.0).
– Support for x86, AnyCpu and x64 .NET applications.
– Support for mixed mode .NET applications (with both managed and unmanaged code).
– Support for precompiled ASP .NET WEB applications.
– Advanced control of obfuscation process.
– Custom naming policy.
– Strong name signature management (strong name signature removal and re-signing of obfuscated assemblies).
– GUI and command line interface.
– Detailed obfuscation reporting.